Easy 30 Day Return Policy
Jewelclues is committed to make your purchase at jewelclues.com a superb experience. However in case you have to make a return or exchange a product please be sure to return your items in accordance with the policy outlined below.
- Return packages must be postmarked within 30 days of the order delivering to you. Return packages postmarked after this time frame will be subject to denial.
- No returns, refunds, or online credits are available for final sale items of any price. Final sale items purchased above $75 are eligible for size-based exchanges.
- Returns must be received in new condition; unworn, unwashed, and with the hygienic liner (if applicable).
- Items must be returned with all vendor tags attached and in original condition.
- Items sold as sets must be returned with the correct sizes, as sold.
- Items marked as "Made to Order" on our website are not eligible for return for exchange.
- Items returned with obvious use, makeup, animal hair, dander, deodorant, perfume, damage or otherwise do not meet our Return Policy mentioned above will be subject to denial.
- Items purchased using any promo code are considered final sale but are eligible for size-based exchanges. This exclude any item marked as "Made to order".
- Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded.
Jewelclues reserves the right to limit service to customers that show excessive return activity.
How do I make a return?
Simply send us an email within 7 days of delivery with your order #, a request to issue a RMA & return label (Contiguous United States addresses only). Our customer support will reply to your email and send you a prepaid return label.
** When returning or exchanging items with our labels, a $15 per item return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund amount if your return or exchange.
If you are outside of Contiguous United States, to begin your return, send us an return request email within 7 days from when your order was delivered. Our customer support will issue an RMA or send you a confirmation email.
Place a piece of paper with your order number written on it inside your package.
Return the item(s) using an insured postal carrier to:
213 SIP AVENUE, APT #1
JERSEY CITY, NJ 07306
Please remove any old shipping labels from the package to ensure a smooth delivery process. All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected. We recommend shipping with insurance, receiving shipment tracking, and keeping your shipping receipts until your return is processed. Jewelclues is not responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit.
Need to make an Exchange?
Please ready our Exchange Policy.
All eligible full priced order returns are refunded to your original payment method. Other eligible returns are refunded in the form of online credit. Refunds cannot be returned to alternate cards or different forms of payment. All custom made items are considered Final Sale and cannot be returned for exchange, refund or store credit. US standard size "Made to order" items are refunded only in form of store credit and are subject to 50% restocking fee.
Please allow up to10 business days for our Returns Department to process your return and issue refund after the return is delivered to us. Your refund or store credit covers the purchase price of each item and tax, if applicable. Jewelclues does not issue refund for the original shipping charges.
We will send you a confirmation email once your refund has been issued.
Please read complete Refund Policy.
Stale Returns & Non-Jewelclues Items
Returns received in our Distribution Center / warehouse after 30 days are considered to be “stale” returns.
Jewelclues is not responsible for stale returns including personal or non-Jewelclues items returned to our warehouse. We recommend carefully packaging your return and ensuring you are only including products you intend to return to Jewelclues. Such returns are ineligible for refund or exchange.
Returned to Sender & Refused Packages
This can happen if 1) an address is invalid or missing information 2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package 3) the order is refused by the customer at the time of delivery. Returned to sender or refused packages will be restocked and you will be issued store credit in the form of a discount code minus the initial shipping charge. We are unable to replace or reship in these instances as all returned shipments are processed by our Returns Department. Instead, please use the discount code (valid for one month) to place a new order using the correct address. Keep in mind that we do not guarantee your items will be in-stock at the time of your reorder.
Note: We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed on our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery. Jewelclues does not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.