SIZE IN INCHES
|SIZE||US / CAN||BUST||WAIST||HIPS|
We can't help but focus our eyes on the Diva Off-the-Shoulder Strapless Cocktail Dress! Comfy and stretchy bandage fabric shapes this knockout of a cocktail dress that features strapless sweetheart neckline and bustier-style bodice. Faux wrap midi skirt with bifurcated bowknot details. Hidden back zipper/clasp.
- 90% Rayon, 9% Nylon, 1% Spandex.
- Slim Fit.
- Runs small. Size up for relaxed fit.
- Dry Clean Recommended.
- Origin China.
|Size Chart (Unit cm)|
|Size||US||Bust||Waist||High Hip||Low Hip|
|Error Margin: 1-3 cm|
Color may vary due to lighting on images. The product images (without model) are closest to the true color of the product.
** Please note due to high demand and the time required to replenish stock of this dress, it may take 5-10 business days extra for this dress to be shipped.
FREE SHIPPING & EASY RETURNS
Attention: We are on Vacation from Jan 25 to Feb 09, 2022. No orders will be shipped during this period. All orders placed during this period will be processed on Feb 10, 2022 onwards.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
No Rush Free Shipping available on all orders worldwide. Exclusions may apply. See our shipping rates here.
Pretty easy and hiccup-free 14 days return & exchange policy. For eligible full priced items we offer a full refund or easy exchange if the item is unsuitable.
We promise we'll do everything we can to make shopping with us a great experience! If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please let us know!
Made to Order & Made to Measure / Custom Size items
- Tailoring time depends on the shipping option you chose. With No Rush or Standard shipping tailoring / production time is 20 - 30 days. With Express Shipping production / tailoring time is 7 - 15 days.
- Items marked as Made to order are refunded in form of store credit.
- Custom size items are considered as Final Sale and are not eligible for exchange or return / refund.
Attention: Possible Shipment Delays
As a result of COVID-19 challenges, shipping carriers are experiencing an increase in package volume. This may result in delayed or missing shipment scans while in transit. Rest assured, your package will arrive soon.