The Cindy Fresh Water Pearl Ring is a made-to-order piece that begins with a freshwater pearl, which is carefully inspected to ensure it meets our quality standards. Next, the metal is artfully hand-braided, the pearl is woven in, wire wrapped, then shaped into our unique adjustable ring design. After they are made, they are checked again for quality, carefully packaged, and then shipped out to you. Every Cindy Ring is made by hand in Austin, Texas, USA by artisans that are paid ethical, living wages. Fun fact! In crystal healing, pearls are thought to encourage compassion for yourself and others.
- Handmade in Austin, Texas
- Ethically waged
- One size fits all! This ring is flexible with our unique adjustable band design so it can be squeezed or stretched to fit any ring size
- Thin wire gives the ring its flexibility and dainty appearance. Because of this, these rings are very delicate and should be worn and cared for with this in mind.
- Gold Color - a core of premium grade brass with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
- Rose Gold Color - premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant
- Silver Color - a core of premium grade copper with oven-baked clear coat finish to make it tarnish-resistant